Saturday, May 8, 2010

The State of Collegiate Exploration: Part 2

Yes, I walked through the Birch Mansion tonight.  It's dark, scary, and beautiful.  I was really creeped out and too afraid to turn on the lights, since, you know, the Public Safety headquarters looks right out on the mansion and they might be concerned if they see the lights on at one in the morning.  The doors to the offices I tried were locked (I really, REALLY want to stroll through the president's office, though I didn't have the balls to try the his door).  I need a wingman/wingwoman to calm my fears and paranoia, though there's only one person I could think of who MIGHT have the guts and the proper temperament for such an expedition, and she is quite busy at the moment, I'm sure.  On a return voyage, we shall take a closer look at the building and attempt to discern the limits of access to other cool places within the building.  A full report at that time!

3 comments:

Ms. H said...

Don't get yourself kicked out of there! But it does sound cool.

Kabunky! said...

If you went to campus mass you would most definitely see more parts of Birch Mansion.

The Monk said...

I've already seen the York room.