Monday, April 19, 2010

Ha, two posts in one night!

Okay, peoples.  So late night JUST closed and I have about four hours of reading and at least two of test prep ahead of me, probably more, and if I don't sleep then I will be zombie-like when I take my test and that will suck.  I wanted to get something from the vending machine but I'm out of cash and so I found $1 in quarters, not the $1.50 I need to get bottle of Pepsi.  So I bought a bag of pretzels instead.  Bad idea, because now I'm really thirsty and I'm going to waste at least 20 minutes walking to the ATM in the student center and emptying my bank account so I can have a $5 bill with which to buy some bag of shit from the vending machine so I can get four dollars back and literally turn around and deposit two singles into the soda machine, because, of course, the soda machine does not take $5 bills.

No comments: